Thursday, August 28, 2008

I would like to thank those who sent me comments. And I would write you back if i knew how. Well all is going well with me out here. But this morning i am wondering, if dads aliens have come down, and taken away the hot looking Amanda. And left me with the crazy and so insane Amanda. lol. Well I want to wish Liz all the luck in the world in this new adventure. And tell Hayden that i hope in his surgery they shaved off a few inches so he is not so tall. haha i love you tall boy. And to end I will leave you with my joke of the day.What is a firefly's favorite game? I will post the answer soon but you have to wait hahaha.

4 comments:

Mama Walker said...

I believe that fireflies love to play the boy scout game of lighting farts

Mama Walker said...

Hey nerdy i love you so much and i miss you like crazy wishing you both were here love you babe tell me the answer its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JoHanna said...

HI Squee!
It is me..
Te he he
Whats up homy Ge

Fire Ball is my answer

Hollie said...

Clue- Because they light up when they get an idea-

Miss you tons.

Lots of love-